Since our move this Spring, there are so many new people engaging here on social media and writing to us at email@example.com so I wanted to take a moment to say Hi! and tell you a little bit about Ballston Spa Fitness.
Ballston Spa Fitness has been serving the community and surrounding areas for over 8 Years!! We recently re-located to Milton Center Plaza at 15 Trieble Avenue in the Town of Milton. We specialize in Group Fitness, Private Training and Indoor Cycling. Our goal is to coach, enable and support you to achieve and exceed your goals!
BSF originated in the Spring of 2010 as Ballston Spa Boot Camp. At that time, Owner and Founder, Tiffany Robyck, simply wanted to workout with other like-minded friends and provide a unique training experience with outdoor workouts. As you know, weather in Upstate NY, can change frequently and winters are long. Those who joined at the start of the program we’re hooked and didn’t want to break for the winter months so we set out to find an indoor space. We’ve moved around a bit over the years as our community grown and our needs changed. It’s been a hell of a ride and we’re thrilled with our new space in Milton and are more passionate than ever to help others achieve their best healthy life.
Over the coming weeks, I’ll be sharing a little bit more about myself (Tiffany), our amazing team of supportive and motivational trainers and our client community that make Ballston Spa Fitness & Cycle what it is today.
We’re so glad you’re here!
When you come to Ballston Spa Fitness & Cycle, you will be getting coached by a team of professional coaches. Our coaching will guide you through your own personal journey on how to train and eat for your health and fitness goals. We support you every step of the way. You never train on your own. Your success is our success!
BALLSTON SPA FITNESS & CYCLE
30 DAY SUMMERReFRESHCHALLENGE
Decide and Commit!
Fitness + Nutrition + Support = SUCCESS!
HOW TO ENTER:
- The Challenge is open to Members and Class Card Clients.
- Challenge begins Monday June 25, 2018 and ends on Tuesday, July 24, 2018.
- Complete the entry form and complete payment.
Registration deadline: Saturday, June 23, 2018.
HOW TO PLAY:
Workout with us in Group Training or Cycle. Earn the points. It’s as simple as that!
- Earn points:
- Studio Facebook Check-in: check in to either BSF or BSC. Max: 1 check-in per day. 5 Points.
- Activity: complete workouts in either studio. 20 points.
- Referrals: Refer a friend, colleague or family member to join BSF or BSC and earn 30 points. Earn an additional 20 pointsif referred person also joins this Challenge. Max 5 referrals per week.
- Play hard but play by our rules – all standard policies regarding late cancellations, no show and membership rules still apply. Play safe – if you experience pain or difficulty completing the Challenge, stop and consult your physician right away.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Points will be calculated every 10 days. Max points in that period will win a prize. In the event of tie, a random drawing will occur. Once points are calculated in each 10 day period, the count is final. Overall point winner will be selected for the Grand Prize. In the event of a tie, a random drawing will occur.
$25 BSF/BSC STUDIO GIFT CARD
$40 BSF/BSC MERCHANDISE GIFT CARD
COMPLIMENTARY PRIVATE TRAINING SESSION
ONE MONTH UNLIMITED GROUP FITNESS & CYCLE
PLUS $100 HANNAFORD GIFT CARD